Big King Salmon Charters is docked at the Port of Everett, only 25 minutes north of Seattle.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH OF EVERETT
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM SOUTH OF EVERETT
- Take Interstate 5 To Everett, Take Exit 193 left on Pacific Ave; Proceed West to Marine View Drive.
- Take a right on to Marine View Drive and proceed North for 1 and ½ miles past the Naval Station.
- Take a Left at Everett Marina Village. Proceed to the West End of the Marina.
- We meet at Anthony's HomePort Restaurant. We will gather there and proceed to the boats at the guest dock.
- Take Interstate 5 North to EXIT 193 on your right hand.
- Proceed to PACIFIC AVE and take a left onto PACIFIC AVE.
- Proceed West to Marine View Drive; Take a Right on Marine View Drive.
- Follow Marine View Drive past the Naval Station to Everett Marina Village.
- Take a Left into Everett Marina Village. Follow the road to the West End of the Marina.
- We meet at Anthony's HomePort Restaurant. We gather there and proceed to the boats at the guest dock.
Park in the GUEST PARKING & PARKING IS FREE!
What To Bring
Dress accordingly wear appropriate and layered clothing.
In the summer it can be chilly in the morning and hot in the late morning and afternoon.
In the fall and winter it can be cold in the morning and chilly to cool in the late morning and afternoon.
Dress in layers!
Items To Bring:
- Soft soles shoes
- Food and beverage
LETS GO FISHING!